These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bro, Scrub Your Balls’ Website.
Bro, Scrub Your Balls is located at www.broscrubyourballs.com
Your Acceptance of These Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Bro, Scrub Your Balls’ website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions states on this page.
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions.
- “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” and “Us”, refers to this Website and our Company
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meeting of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise states, Bro, Scrub Your Balls and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bro, Scrub Your Balls. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from our website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.broscrubyourballs.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.broscrubyourballs.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://www.broscrubyourballs.com
- Redistribute content from Bro, Scrub Your Ball (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. We do not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of ourselves, our agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable law Bro, Scrub Your Balls shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or post of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
We reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comment which we consider in our absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation to copyright, patent or trademark, or other property rights of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activities.
- You hereby grant us a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, and/or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directories
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the links
- Is not in anyway misleading
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from other organizations if we determine:
- The link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our businesses.
- The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us.
- The benefit to us from the link outweighs the absence of.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our name
- By use of the URL being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Note: No use of Bro, Scrub Your Ball’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request.
We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and link policy at any time and without prior approval. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal or Links and/or Content
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove content and/or links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
We may submit our content to other sources through syndication. Any individual that submits an article or blog post for our use is giving us the right to submit the material to a syndication network, including Medium.com or other similar avenues.
We shall have no responsibility to liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page of your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, other violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph;
- And govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services n the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.